How to quit with Social Media: the OFFLINE Platform is available online in five languages.
The OFFLINE OER platform is now online in five languages at https://www.offlineproject.eu/, providing specific info on project aims, activities and results. The Platform will contain all the Project information, deliverables and results.
OFFLINE's General Objective is to contribute to making the world wide web and social channels a place that promotes culture, correct information and critical, constructive and dialoguing thinking.
Offline aims at:
- Reducing the time spent on social media by promoting a more correct navigation.
- Developing among adults an aptitude and a culture of correct information through, for example, digital newspapers or magazines or other accredited sources.
Offline is designed to work towards SMART OUTCOMES:
- Increase digital culture among adults.
- Guide adults towards correct navigation, in particular towards more cultural content.
- Develop an attitude and a culture of correct information among adults through, for example, newspapers or digital magazines or other accredited sources.
- Develop basic and transversal skills among adults, such as digital skills and multilingualism.
- Decrease connection time in social media.
The accessible and user-friendly Platform has been built by the Spanish partner, IWS (Internet Web Solutions) and will be constantly updated by the partnership as a whole during the project implementation. OFFLINE OER Platform is available in five languages (English, Spanish, Romanian, Italian and Finnish) and is composed of the following sections freely available to all navigators.
- PROJECT: describes the main Project objectives and results.
- PARTNERS: describes the Partners involved in the OFFLINE Project.
- MAPPING: summarised the mapping of free cultural resources and creativity tools already available online in each partner country.
- VADEMECUM: It will be a user-friendly and "attractive" guide containing a handbook of notions and tips for getting out of social media.
- TRAINING: series of courses and micro-learning fiches developed taking into account the target group's specific needs.
- NEWS: to remain always updated with OFFLINE latest developments
- COMMUNITY: to involve as many Associated Partners as possible and spread the word about
OFF-LINE is managed by seven partners from five countries, i.e. Romania, Italy, Finland, Spain and Belgium, and is co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission.